Village Jewelers specializes in jewelry appraisals for reasons such as insurance scheduling, estate distribution, charitable donations, casualty loss, quality confirmation, and sale advice. Our documents are prepared to the highest standards. Appraisals are conducted by appointment, and in most cases documents are completed and in your possession at the end of the appointment.
Jewelry Appraisals include the following:
- Detailed description of each item
- Enlarged digital photograph of each item printed on the document
- Metal content determination
- Gemstone identification, grading, measurement and weight calculation/estimation
- Verification of Gemological laboratory reports whenever possible
- Fully researched valuation at the appropriate market level
- Identification of designer or manufacture, whenever possible
- Complete professional cleaning and inspection of mounting
- An explanation of value, along with the intent (appropriate use) of the appraisal document
Please contact us to set up an appointment for a free estimate.